On January 6 and 7, 2009, NEPAD, IFPRI, AGRA, and the World Bank met in Dakar, Senegal to align efforts on agricultural policy and knowledge systems in support of CAADP.
Download the agenda of the meeting here. (pdf, 400 KB)
- "Policy Partnership for African Agriculture", presented by Akinwumi Adesina, Vice President of the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA). (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- "A Common M&E Framework for CAADP", presented by Sam Benin, IFPRI. (PDF, 339 KB)
- "Aligning the World Bank Public Expenditure Review with CAADP", presented by Pius Chilonda, ReSAKSS-Southern Africa Coordinator. (PDF, 598 KB)
- "The World Bank’s Analytical Support for Agricultural Public Expenditure Scale-Up in Sub-Saharan Africa", presented by Stephen Mink, Lead Economist, World Bank. (PDF, 420 KB)
- "The Agricultural Growth and Development Policy (AGRODEP) Modeling Consortium", presented by Tidiane Ngaido, Ousmane Badiane, Maximo Torrero, and Antoine Bouet, IFPRI. (PDF, 494 KB)
- "ReSAKSS: Informing CAADP Implementation", presented by Babatunde Omilola, ReSAKSS-Africa Wide Coordinator. (PDF, 3.7 MB)