Hosted by the World Bank, Washington, DC.
IFPRI presenters shared and reviewed the methodologies and evidence of the costs and investment options for achieving the CAADP and MDG goals at the country, regional and global levels. The panel discussed analysis results in terms of policy implications and identified priority areas for public investments at the country and regional level.
-Financing the Gap Workshop Presentations (zip, 2 857 kb)
- "Overview of growth, public investments, and future challenges for achieving MDG and CAADP goals" , presented by Shenggen Fan, IFPRI (PDF, 515 kb)
- "Assumptions of Cost and Beneficiary Model of GHFSI" (PDF, 292 kb)
- "Estimating the cost and financing gap for meeting CAADP growth and MDG1 targets", presented by Sam Benin, IFPRI (PDF, 439 kb)
- "CAADP M&E Framework", presented by Sam Benin, IFPRI (PDF, 377 kb)
- "Assessing Economy-wide Returns of Agricultural Public Investment in Rwanda", presented by Xinshen Diao, IFPRI (PDF, 388 kb)
- "Rwanda post-compact review: Does Rwanda investment plan meet the Compact long term growth and poverty outcome benchmarks?", presented by John Ulimwengu, IFPRI (PDF, 147 kb)
- "Calculating the financing gap for achieving the poverty MDG using the growth-elasticity approach", presented by Michael Johnson, IFPRI (PDF, 377 kb)
- "Prioritizing agricultural subsector growth and investments at the country level: Methodology to assess economy-wide impacts" , presented by James Thurlow and Paul Dorosh, IFPRI (PDF, 1 016 kb)